Poly-fuel is the registered trademark of Plasma Energy.
Polyfuel is the hydrocarbon liquid containing petrol, jet fuel, kerosene, diesel and heavy oil.
Uses of Polyfuel:
Polyfuel can be used directly in following machines
- Diesel electric generators
- Diesel pumps
- Hot air generators
- Hot water generators
- Construction machinery
- Any other machinery in which LDO or HSD is used as fuel.
Particulars of machinery
- Waste plastic feeding system
- Depolymerisation reactor
- Heating system with control panel
- Cyclone and condenser assembly
- Centrifugal oil cleaner
- Scrubber and chimney for flue gases
- Gas handling system
- Cooling tower
- Charcoal removal system
- Pipe fittings, pumps, valves, indicators, etc.
Copyright © 2013 Plasma Energy. All Rights Reserved